Help the Hispanic Communicators raise money for the future generation of Latino journalists.The Hispanic Communicators DFW will hold its annual Scholarship Awards Banquet on April 20 at 3015 at Trinity Groves in Dallas. Become a sponsor and have the name of your company seen by thousands of members and supporters. We also invite you to join us for our special event. We have a big night planned. This year’s banquet features:
- A conversation with keynote speaker, Ray Suarez, award-winning broadcast journalist and senior correspondent for PBS NewsHour
- Gloria Campos, WFAA Channel 8 news anchor and mistress of ceremonies
- Bid on many excellent items in our silent auction such as Southwest Airlines tickets, Texas Rangers tickets, a 40-inch TV or a one-year subscription with Netflix, just to name a few.
- Get a chance to lunch with one of the following on-air personalities:
- Gloria Campos, WFAA
- Norma Garcia, Telemundo
- Saul Garza, FOX 4
- Deborah Ferguson, NBC 5
- Heather Hays, FOX 4
- Cynthia Izaguirre, WFAA
- Dinner prepared by chef Sharon Van Meter and live mariachi music.Hispanic Communicators DFW is a non-profit organization with members in the local news media and communication companies. We’ve been around since 1981. In that time, 260 students have received more than $310,000 in scholarships. We didn’t do it alone. We have had help from dozens of local sponsors, individuals and businesses.Be part of this great event and worthy cause. Be part of the future of journalism.
SHINING A LIGHT ON OUR SPONSORS
When you or your company become a banquet sponsor, we will post your logo on our website. Your logo will also be displayed on our video slide show at the banquet and placed on our Hispanic Communicators’ YouTube channel. And that’s not all. Your logo and company name also will be listed in the banquet’s program.
Take a look at last year’s sponsors video here
We believe in recognizing our sponsors and letting everyone know who has been there to support us, and to support the students in need. If you’re interested in this opportunity to become a sponsor, please contact Gary Piña at 469-323-0083 or email@example.com.