Position: Diversity Programs Coordinator
Experience: 2+ years in business or marketing
Location: Dallas, Texas
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary ranging from $45k and up
• PTO and paid holidays
• Auto and cell phone allowances
• 401K with matching
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• STD, LTD and AD&D
K Strategies is an award-winning public relations firm specializing in the construction, transportation and government sector markets. We value strategic thinkers, who work hard and bring results. Our major clients include: the City of Dallas, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Southwest Airlines and the Texas Department of Transportation.
Make a difference in the minority- and woman-owned business community. Build your career with an award-winning firm coordinating diversity programs for high-profile public projects.
We are looking for someone to:
• Create Excel spreadsheets to track diversity spend on projects
• Write excellent reports, newsletters and other project materials
• Develop project marketing and informational campaigns
• Coordinate project events and networkers
• Monitor and review project contract and payment reports
You’ll be best suited for this position if you have the following skills and attributes:
• Highly proficient with Excel including including database setup, data tracking, conditional formatting, formulas, macros and pivot tables
• Excellent writing skills using AP Style
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field
• Great communication and networking skills
Ready to apply?
1. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code DPC1 in the subject line of the email. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
• What makes you the perfect person for this position?
• What positive feedback have you been given by your boss or a client at your current or former
job? (it’s OK – you can brag about yourself!)
2. Download our company employment application from the contact page on our website (www.kstrategies.com) and submit the application to email@example.com.